Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm It!

I was tagged by Chris so here we go,

Firstly, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Seven facts
1.I know all the words to the Kill Bill movies, quote them randomly and watch them all the time.
2. I am highly allergic to all berries and cherries.
3. I love to play games at Pogo.com
4. I prefer to fall asleep watching the Golden Girls TV show
5. I like watching trashy celeb gossip shows like: the Soup and TMZ
6. I can't go a day without having sweet tea
7. I <3 Mike rowe

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Just stopped by to cheer you on in Sock Madness 2! There are still slots left in our division; best of luck!

kniteurope said...

Knit Knit Knit! Still spots left!!

From a fellow UConn Cast On :o)