Thursday, November 4, 2010

Garter Ridge Scarf


Garter Ridge Scarf
Originally uploaded by knitkimberknit
My recent finished object is the Garter-Ridge Scarf from the new 60 Quick Knits book all using Cascade 220 yarn. Snoopy, my cohort in crime was bribed with cookies so I could get some pictures.

This was knit longwise, it didn't take too long but I am not a monogamous knitter. It used two skeins of 220 and was great for tv knitting when I couldn't stand to knit on tiny sock needles.

On a personal note, I am a little under the weather (fighting stomach flu/ or possible food poisoning) so I am going to wish everyone a great weekend now!

ps. I am super proud of Jen, Shevon & Brenda for doing a sprint triathlon last weekend. I can't swim and never ever ask me to get onto a bike. Way to go ladies!!!!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hey, thanks for the shout-out on your blog...sweet! Sorry to hear you're feeling crummy. Hope it passes (probably not a good choice in words) soon. Btw, the scarf is nice...but your model steals the show. What a cutie!