Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New year!


Happy New year!
Originally uploaded by knitkimberknit
I hope all of my friend's had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year! I spent New Year's Eve in St. Augustine watching fireworks up close in person for the first time in over 15 years. It was very pretty!

I was thinking of goals I would like to accomplish this year and thought I would share them with you.

I am going to do two self induced clubs, a Lace/Shawl club and a Sock club. I have picked the patterns for the Lace/Shawl club and this weekend I will pick yarn for it. I will also be selecting patterns and yarn for the Sock Club. When I remember the patterns I will share them along with the yarn.

What else is new with me, back at the gym. Meh.

I am counting down the minutes until the new Jacksonville Rollergirl season starts. I looooooooooooooooooooove me some Roller Derby. love love love love love love it. Did I mention I love it?

See you kids later this weekend with pictures and patterns. Me + Lace/shawls = a lot of hand holding, EEK!

1 comment:

Judith & Ellie the Beagle said...

Do we knit along with you? That sounds fun.