Monday, February 2, 2009

Scarf Exchange!


Scarf Exchange!
Originally uploaded by knitkimberknit
I have joined the International Scarf Exchange 7. I have done this swap several times now and I enjoy it more each go around.

I have a wonder upstream and down stream partner. The scarf for me is already complete while I flounder around on mine.

I had spun up some wonderfully beautiful yarn, greens and blues that was immediately loved upon by Sugarbee Studios so it is now hers. And I am totally ok with that.

I had to start all over with a new pattern and find new yarns. This is one of the yarns I am using. I am alternating this tropic colored yarns with a solid blue for a chevrony scarf that I need to start working on!

1 comment:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Very pretty!

How long do you have to get it done?