Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lace Alert


Lace Alert
Originally uploaded by knitkimberknit
Hey Folks,

Spring is a busy time for me, work wise so things have been more then a little quiet around here. I am still spinning and knitting lots of socks.

I also dabbled in some lace knitting. I made a shawlette, in the Multnomah pattern. (not sure if I spelled that correctly) I am in a scarf/shawl exchange and whileI probably shouldn't have joined it because spring time is horrid for me time wise, I have enjoyed being in it. The shawl is done and I need to get off my arse and send it out along with the rest of the goodies I have for my swapee.

MUST.MAIL.PACKAGE.


More soon I hope.

2 comments:

Jean in Georgia said...

Love the shawl!!!

Jackie's Stitches said...

The shawl is really cute! I love the yarn you used as it has color variation but not too dramatic.