Saturday, March 27, 2010

birthday cake!


birthday cake!
Originally uploaded by knitkimberknit
SO my birthday was on Friday. And at the end of a long day I had this super cute birthday cake.

My day started off with dogs barking at each other through a door wanting to play. They do not seem to understand that on my side of the house, we sleep in on days off.

I went to get the tag for my truck renewed which was uneventful except for a woman who was in line, right in front of me. She was sporting a pair of Acid washed tapered leg jeans. I thought those were banned around 1995?

So as I was leaving the Tag place, I was sitting at the stop sign waiting for traffic to pass. I looked left. I looked right. I looked left and again and WHAM! My truck was hit. By a cop.

I am ok, and the truck is dinged up. The cop's car had the most damage. And OOOOOO buddy, he was easy on the eyes.

After waiting an eternity for the accident report to be written, I was on my way again and off to have lunch with my best friend. I hit a few antique stores and bought some yarn goodness.

I had dinner with the family and spent some quality time with people I love.

I will be sharing the ugliness of acid washed jeans in a day or so, so be sure to check back!

2 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Happy Belated Birthday! What a cute cake! I hope you had a special day.

Judith said...

Happy Birthday! ps Did you slide your number to the cop? Sounds like fate to me!