Monday, October 18, 2010

Mermaid's Hideaway


Mermaid's Hideaway
Originally uploaded by knitkimberknit
I have been so busy. work, gym, work, pinball, work, Roller Derby Bouts (watching). and Spinning! Spin, Spin. SPIN!!!

I am going to attempt to blog more frequently, I say that every time I come back from being gone for a while. This time I will Really work at it .

The pups are both doing really well. I am teaching Mo to do some tricks and Snoopy has taken to sleeping in Mo's bed while I am gone at work.

Fall is here! Hooray!

2 comments:

Alexandra Rose said...

I love the handspun! and snoopy looks so cute!

Sandra La Knitalian said...

I should do this, I should do that, yadda yadda yadda, blah, blah, blah..I know what you mean LOL!!

LURVE that yarn and snoops is sucha Cutie Patootie! ♥♥♥