Thursday, August 30, 2007

Monkey Sock Quesionaire

Monkey Sock Swap THREE Questionnaire

The basics:Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you could probably knit a pair in your sleep? I believe myself to be at an intermediate level.

The measurements:

Shoe Size: Foot circumference: 8 inches

Foot length: 8 inches and 1/4 inches
my us foot size is 7 1/2 inches

Yarn Preferences:What colors do you love? Purples, pinks, greens. I would love to find the perfect hot pink, hot purple, black sock yarn, its out there somewhere. And of course the best two colors ever made, ORANGE AND BLUE>. (Florida Gator fan lol)
Do you prefer solids or variegated? Varigated, I have the attention span of a gnat
Do you prefer wool, cotton or acrylic yarn? Wool,
What colors would you never wear? Yellow.

What are your favorite brands of yarn? Lorna's Laces and Collinette Jitterbug

Are there any new brands you would like to try? anything from the LoopY ewe. The sock yarns ther look awesome

Cookie A. Patterns: Which of her patterns have you already knit? Just the Monkey once

Which pattern(s) would you like to knit and don’t already own? The Mona

Other pertinent information:Would you be willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US? It doesnt matter to me! I Love to have new friends!

Do you have any allergies? I am allergic to cats. But on the food side allergic to all berries and cherries, Real and artificial flavored. Random usless into for ya :)

Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals? No Smoke here, but the yarn will be exposed to my Dog snoopy who is clean I will wash most of it out, but it goes everywhere.

Are you on Ravelry yet? If you don’t mind having new friends, what is your Ravelry name? I am still on a wait list for Ravelry, about 2000 peeps in front of me!

1 comment:

AJ said...

The yarn I bought for my Monkeys I got from Etsy a few months back before I even started knitting socks! I liked the colors so much and just added it to my stash. My pal doesn't like pink or pastelish colors, so I thought this was pretty safe. I really like it and now I wish I had bought more! :)