Monday, July 30, 2007

Bad Pictures and a crazy pup!



Snoopy was kind enough to pose for several pictures this evening.



As you see here, I have no idea what I was doing, but there wasn't chance of a retake. He started going slightly mad after this picture was taken.





Now I didn't post about Snoopy last week. He was quite the naughty puppy. Last Sunday he snuck out of the house and ran off for a 3 and 1/2 hour adventure. Which of course made his mommy VERY upset. But he came home covered in mud and sorry for what he had done.





ON to knitting news. I completed a project!





It is called Heatwave, made with Bamboo yarn from the: South West Trading Company. I really liked the fabric it turned out. I will be washing and blocking it tommorow. I tried several times to get a picture taken of it but well, as you can see above it's just not going to happen. I hope that on Wednesday the best picture taker ever, can get a pic of it.


I just started a sock with Loute Gems somehow it hopped ontop of Snoopy, however does that happen?


In the Great words of Ralphie Wiggum,

"Smell you later"

No comments: