Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weeee

OK, I check on Friday at 1:50pm ish and I was 911 in line? I cant remember the exact number. But it is now 1:10am in Kimber Time, and I am officially 162 in the wait list.

Dang Ravelry, I can't wait to list all my yarns.


OH WAIT, that's going to take a lot of time.


On another note,

I am missing the following items, if you see them please snag them and hold onto them for me:

2 blockbuster.com movies

1 Fall issue of Interweave Knits ( with my name on it)

1 bill requesting money for a truck payment


since I would like to exchange those movies for the latest Greys Anatomy discs so that I might enjoy them while I read my Interweave knits and try to finish my Tilted Duster ( pics to come I promise ) all after mailing in my truck payment, I need to find this stuff NOW!!!

So look out, the thieving gnomes are back and they are after more then socks and under-roos!



Ohhh, and I am so rockin the FLORIDA GATOR SOCK I am making using my new found skill of Magic Loop.
PS, I am trying to find a cheap/decent digital camera this weekend. Cross ya'lls fingers.

No comments: