Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wips and FO's

First a WIP:



Here is my Tilted Duster from the Fall 07 Interweave Knits. It is in Malabrigo which I really am loving way to much.


As of Wednesday night I have to pick up for the collar and sew in the sleeves, as soon as I finish two more sets of repeats.







Now for a FO: I completed my Monkey Socks a few Days ago for the Monkey Sock Exchange, I am waiting to hear where in the world they shall go.
Snoopy of course was Kind enough to pose .
Have you joined Ravelry? Do I have you as a friend? I hope to see you soon on there

2 comments:

Kathe said...

You are totally an amazing person - I don't know why I didn't realize those socks were for someone else. WOW. Someone out there is VERY lucky!

Missy said...

Those are some fantastic Monkeys!!