Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It's Time to Cast

Casting for the newest movie with SNoopy Van Gogh is now open.

Requirements: Ignoring the dirty room he lives in and giving him kisses.

Contact Kimber for info.

Producton begins this weekend!

On a real note I have ripped out 4 times for the Harvest Sock Swap. I was trucking along very well in my lastest sock only to be doing math today at work and figuring I will not have enough yarn. GO figure. So I shall recast on in another Yarn this evening. Unless I start drinking.

Now I have only cast on twice for my International Scarf. I ripped out last night, did some swatching on some new yarn and I liked what I had. There had better be some Law and Order SVU reruns on tonight so I can get some knitting done.

I'm off on Monday, anyone want to hang out?

3 comments:

Missy said...

Ooh! Can I be the pooch's leading lady??

I haven't started my Harvest sock yet. I have the pattern narrowed down to 2. Or 3. I'll bring them tomorrow and see what everyone thinks.

Kathe said...

Did you say... dirty? Is it dirty enough for... Mike?

Unknown said...

my bathroom is..... but my bedroom is a close second..