Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Peek a boo


Peek a boo
Originally uploaded by chvy8laady
Snoopy decided to make a nest on my bed yesterday afternoon. Here he is, looking longingly outside the window for a cat.

We did find one too! Snoopy got so excited he was howling which I think was the 3rd time I have ever heard him howl.

To any knitters on Facebook, you must add the Pieces of Flair application! It is a total time suck but it is fun and there are knitting pieces!

Fiber Tuesday you say? the past few days I have been setting the twist in stuff and experimenting, pics on Flickr.

Later taters

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I just added the Pieces of Flair...how do I find you on Facebook?

idyllicchick said...

I love it when my little hound dog howls! His mouth goes into that little O shape, just like in the cartoons.

Jean in Georgia said...

What a sweetie your Snoopy is!!!