Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesdays are for Spinning


or so says the Goddess of all things knitterly.


<---- So this is Bentley, he wanted to come home with me and begged and pleaded. So he is now at home waiting to be used and abused appropriately.( You can find a Link to where I got this on the right ----------------> Sugar Bee Studios.


Thanks for letting me share my fiber pron.


What else is up.


Mom got some test results back and she is officially Cancer Free! We will find out on I think Thursday her radiation schedule finally.


And for a last bit of knitting news. I am participating in something called, 52 Pair Plunge II. The goal is to make 52 pairs of socks from June1, o8 through June 1,09. In the upper right will be a running tally of pairs completed.


If you are on Ravelry I need help picking out some yarn for my next pair of socks. I can't guarantee who they will be for, but help a gal out eh?


Leave the suggestions here!


Thanks much!


1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm assuming (but still uncertain) that you want to choose something from your stashed yarns. If that is the case, then I vote for Zen Yarn Garden Squooshy - it just looks like summer to me.