Monday, February 22, 2010
Today's photo was taken the day I went to the Alpaca Expo with my friend Tricia. When we were walking to her truck to head home, the clouds were so pretty.
On the needles this week (that I can remember)
1. Baby sweater for a girl friend (I am trying to get two knitted by March 13) with matching booties
2. A self striping sock in Hot pink and black. It's dead sexy.
3. The second Embossed Leaves sock for my friend Carrie. It's only been a year that I have been knitting them.
4. A sweater for me that I think is too wide but I am too lazy to put it on waste yarn and try it on
5. A Self striped sock in yarn one of my favorite gal pal's dyed, I am on the foot and if I buckle down I can get it done this week.
6. Multnomah Shawl. I was knitting it at 2:45am the other morning and I fear something disasterous was done.... more on that later.
7.8. and 9. are more socks I cast on and put into project bags only to have the needles be ripped out in a month or so.